Sunday, April 27, 2008

My Very First Blog Entry



Okay. This is my first blog entry... ever! I am not sure what I should write about so who knows what will end up here.


Today, I am happy. I weighed myself and have now lost 30 lbs. This is just totally amazing to me. I am actually doing it. I don't know where I have gotten the strength to keep this up. I have tried diets over the years and have never been able to do it for more than 2 weeks. Tomorrow will be 8 weeks. There have been days I feel like I just want to stop but I can't. I can't give up.


I have been trying to keep myself busy. I seem to be constantly cleaning something lately. I found a table and chairs on the street last Sunday.. and today I refinished them. Sanded, painted, and looking all cute. Then I began painting the living room. I am not sure about the color though. I was looking through the new Pottery Barn mag the other day and it looked good in there. ha ha. I painted part of the wall and hope it dries a little darker. I will have to take some pics once it is finished.


3 comments:

B Rose said...

Keep up the good work! Josh and I were actually talking about all you had lost on the way to work today :) Def proud of you!
xoxo

AmyJo said...

Good job on the weight loss! I am jealous. I have only loss 6 pounds in 6 weeks. Keep it up! I am thinking I should start this blog thing too sometime.

Tasha said...

Great job Beth!!!! I am so proud of you and that you're losing weight the healthy way. This should motivate me to get serious about losing weight too.